Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last weekend

After too many work commitments got in the way we missed entering the Seafair! -I'll wait till the 2010 one now.

MW was working so I took the 'relief' crew. Amy and Nick. I also took King along as first dog. He loved the yacht, water, swans and generally anything that moved!



We arrived Friday evening to a warm-ish night, Amy and I made a point of finishing off a bottle of Sailor Jerry's that was in the cabinet. I also hooked up the battery chargers to the mains with our new cables.


Amy spoiling King.


Saturday morning we woke to rain and mist. We drove off to Dale for breakfast and then took King to his first time at the beach. He loved it! Trying to run and kick around, eventually pulling me into the sea with him.


Nick inspecting the ship


Nick arrived later on Saturday with his friend, we had dinner in Milford Haven then bed. Sunday, great weather; a quick look around the seafair, taking King to Broad Haven beach again, then the drive home.


King taking me for a paddle at Broad Haven beach.


A nice weekend really! -Still need to finish the painting and re-fitting but never mind there's always another weekend!

1 comment:

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Just love the close-up pic of King with the sea in the background.