Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The wrong lead!

I was just sitting down here, under our improvised boom canopy, (a tarp sheet with off cuts of rope), Rum and coke in hand, (Havana Club of course!), and thought, i'll put those great photos of us sailing, the sails up, the beautiful views of the upper reaches of the River Cleddau, of Shoestring heeling gracefully under canvas...

Got the laptop ready, got the camera out, then realised I had the wrong camera lead in my bag so can't connect the blasted thing!

I'll call into Mum tomorrow and ask her to post me a spare one... THEN i'll say how great our sailing went until we hit a sudden Force 7 with wind and hail! All fine, Julie and myself at the helm with sails down, motor on and a cup of tea in hand.

But i'll wait until I can download the photos!

No comments: